Tuesday, August 20, 2013

wedding - Katharine & Michael

This past weekend I photographed Katharine & Michael's beautiful, barn wedding.  It took place at the lovely Pruyn house barn.  The weather couldn't have been nicer and everyone had a fabulous time.  I loved the simple elegance of everything at this wedding.. from Katharine's gorgeous dress to the decor.  The food food was just awesome!!  Mazzone Hospitality always does a terrific job and are always so nice to work with!
I really enjoyed photographing this joyous wedding.  Congrats to Katharine & Michael!!

*Girls beautiful hair / makeup by Jean Paul Salon*

You may have noticed that I changed the formatting & look of my blog posts a bit.  I feel that this new way helps to tell a story a bit better.  I hope you like it!!

No comments: