Monday, January 27, 2014

Natalia + Mike - Our friends get married!
















This past Autumn our friends, Natalia & Mike, tied the knot at a very intimate park ceremony and celebrated with an at home, champagne & cake reception.  It was a beautiful day!  The weather was unseasonably warm, Natalia & Mike looked adorable in their wedding attire and it was such a simple (yet elegant) wedding (which I really love)!  
I had the dual role of guest & photographer that day!  Above are some of my personal favorites. 
It was an honor to photograph Natalia & Mike's big day and I wish them a lifetime of happiness!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Best wedding venues are those which offer good accommodation, food and location. Please suggest if you have any idea for unique wedding venues? I am very excited for my day and want it to be all perfect.