Thursday, August 16, 2012

Keira is having a baby!


I hope everyone is having a fabulous summer!  I know that I am!  Aside from being very busy photographing the nuptials of many happy couples and capturing life's most meaningful moments in portrait, My husband and I have also been happily engaged in preparing for a baby girl... due to arrive sometime around Nov. 1st!

What does this mean for current & future clients -

-I will be working hard through the month of September (weddings, portraits, editing.. the whole shebang)

-I will not be photographing any weddings or events in the month of October, however, I am willing to take on a limited amount of portrait sessions for early October.  If you are toying with the idea of having portraits taken (for the holidays, etc.), I recommend booking as soon as possible to secure a time for September or early October.  Just write me a note or give me a call :-)

- I will be on Maternity leave for the entire month of November ( I will be responding to inquiries, booking weddings for the up-coming wedding season(s) and editing).. basically, I will not be shooting this month. 

- I will be doing limited work through the winter, as I get the hang of having a daughter!!  I will take on events & portraits on a case by case basis.  Please contact me for further information.

- I will be back up and running strong (as usual), Spring of 2013... and back in to the craziness of wedding season again!  The 2013 season is shaping up quite nicely.

- I will continue booking as usual and responding to e-mails & phone calls as usual, at all times.. it may just take me a bit longer than it normally would :-) 

Thank you!!

5 comments:

Faith said...

OMG! Big congrats! That is great news!

Samantha said...

Congratulations- super exciting!! Can't wait to see her pictures!

Keira Lemonis Photography said...

Thank you ladies :-)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing such a useful post. We appreciate your interest in providing us such a useful information.
corporate events photography san francisco