Thursday, May 19, 2011

Get Hitched Wedding Planning

Hello All!  Instead of featuring a photo shoot today, I'm featuring a new, local vendor - Get Hitched Wedding Planning.  Love their style!  Read a detailed description of Get Hitched below and be sure to check out their blog, as they are featuring one of my past weddings - Jackie & Paul's DIY wedding


" At Get Hitched Weddings, we'll probably shed a happy tear during your ceremony while simultaneously looking over the timeline to make sure we're on schedule. We can't help it, it's just how we roll.

2011 is our second year in the business as wedding planners, and we couldn't be more excited for this. We currently reside in Chicago, IL, but are relocating to the Saratoga Springs, NY area in June 2012! This husband and wife planning team was born and raised in Upstate New York, and also married in Saratoga Springs in 2009, so it's a place we connect with on so many levels. We're so proud that we can soon call it home.

By the time we make the move, we will have coordinated over 50 weddings, ranging from elegant and grand ballroom weddings to rustic farm weddings with lots of amazing DIY projects. We pride ourselves in working with all budgets - there's no reason anyone should believe that because of their budget, they can't afford a wedding coordinator. Everyone deserves a stress and worry-free wedding day, and we know you deserve it. It's our honor to provide this service.

I'm Samantha Hamilton, owner and lead coordinator, and I graduated from college with a degree in Journalism in 2005, which eventually led to positions in the exciting fields of marketing and graphic design. I have coordinated corporate events for various companies when I resided in the Hudson Valley area, serving as marketing and project coordinator. I volunteered to plan everything from dinner cruises on the Hudson River in Manhattan for over 250 guests, to small sales workshops, knowing that no matter the scale of the event, it was important that everything go off without a single hitch. I've also worked as a graphics assistant, learning a lot of about print design, which I put to very good use when I'm able to provide invitation and program design services to my clients. Shortly after my own wedding, I started my own wedding planning business in Chicago and have never looked back. It truly is my dream job. I love meeting you, my clients, and I love becoming a part of your wedding."

No comments: