Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Love Song

I have hardly been posting lately... mainly because I am running low on material to post!  
This time of the year is a kind of welcome slow time when I get to catch up on non-editing work as well as some personal projects that I've been meaning to get to.... However, this Sunday I will be doing a bridal portrait session and plan on posting the photos from that session next week!  
Since Valentine's day is right around the corner, I wanted to share the cute "mixed tape" pictured above.. it is a little box designed to hold a love letter or other type of message... it can also make for a creative gift tag.. how cute!  You can buy one here.  I originally found a post about this mixed tape on Merci New York... a lovely blog filled with wonderful wedding and non-wedding related ideas!

No comments: