Tuesday, March 10, 2009


so....above... a cute little picture that I pulled from the Trixie and Peanut website... I love this store! They have such cute, over the top stuff for dogs... I think my dog would look so adorable in the robe above.. maybe a bit ridiculous though? = )
I am pretty much caught up on all of the work I have to do... not everything, but I'm close... Thursday I will be leaving for the West Coast, so I will not be posting much (if at all) next week... not that I posted much this past week either.. I don't have any new photographs to post! I've been so focused on getting things done that I haven't had time to take any photos or much time for posting.
In the near future I will be posting some personal photos.. most likely some from my trip (taken with both of my "fun, light weight cameras")... not my professional one... and then Wedding season will get going in April and there will be tons of wedding photos to post!

No comments: